It is imperative that the first time you light your candle, burn it until the liquid covers the entire top of the candle as this creates the burn memory and will stop the candle from forming a crater and wasting wax in future burns.
Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours as will not only waste scent, it could cause the candle to become excessively hot.
Before every burn trim the wick to 6 mm which will prevent the candle burning too fast and excessive smoking. Sometimes you will notice a ‘mushrooming’ of the wick. To provide the cleanest burn possible, we recommend you remove the black ‘mushroom’ before burning and periodically during the burning. Failure to do this may lead to a “Wax Pool Fire” where the entire candle may appear to ignite. This is caused when a hot piece of untrimmed wick drops into the melted wax pool and ignites it.
Always keep your candle covered after it has cooled to prevent a dust build up and scent evaporation.
Never burn a candle in a draughty room, near curtains other flammable materials and always keep out of reach of children and animals. Always leave 1 - 2 cm of wax in the bottom of the container, let it harden, then dispose of the used candle, or in the case of the deluxe glass container, hand wash and use in other forms (like storing cotton buds)
Diffuser oil is flammable. Keep away from heat & flame. Do not ingest diffuser oil. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Oil will stain. Avoid contact with furnishings, fabric and wood surfaces. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Note: Reeds will naturally draw & diffuse the fragrance. To refresh, remove the reeds carefully and place the opposite end into th fragrance.